Orange County Photographer OC Photography
Glenn Inskeep Photography 2309 W. Balboa Blvd., Newport Beach, CA 92663
Photographer In Newport Beach, CA - Orange County Photographer - Newport Beach Photography Studio Specializing in Studio Portraits - On Site Photography - Portrait Photography - Commercial Photography - Family Portraits - Headshots - Maternity Portraits - Kid Portraits - Event Photography - Senior Portraits - Graduation Portraits - Modeling Portfolios - Boudoir Photography - Glamour Shots - Corporate Events - Business Headshots - Fashion Photography - Couple Portraits - Engagement Portraits - Children Portraits - Beauty Portraits - LA Photographer - OC Photographer
Fashion Photographer Newport Beach Orange County Photography Studio
My photo shoots are about having fun with music, laughter, great vibes, and most of all capturing you at your best. I've photographed everything from campaigns, magazine ads, model cards, family portraits, baby portraits, products and the list goes on. I've spent years in LA working with the top agencies, shooting the most outrageously amazing street photography and now staying connected with much of my LA contacts.
About The Studio: My photography studio is located in Newport Beach, just footsteps from the sand and pier.
Not only am I able to shoot in studio, offering a wide range of backdrops and lighting options, I take it outside too. The Beach, the Bay, the Newport Pier are just a few of the beautiful options that are within walking distance from my studio. My studio has Parking, Bathroom, Fridge, vanity mirror, restaurants right next door, X Box and beauty dome lighting that I bring onto the beach for best possible lighting.
About Your Photo Session
This is how I like to roll if we shoot at my studio. If you have a favorite location or you would like me to come you your location I do that too. I will bring the complete studio to your location and set it up.
That being said this is how it works at my studio….
1. Everyone shows up at the studio and gets situated.
2. We shoot in the studio or we walk to the beach which is "footsteps away from the beach and Newport Beach Pier.” That is totally up to you. Some people only want to shoot in the studio and some people want to shoot only on the beach and some people want both.
3. We shoot all the photos that you would like. I would suggest that you make a check list of poses that are important to you and you don’t want to forget.
4. After the shoot we go back to the studio where I upload the photos onto my computer for viewing, unless you still want to keep shooting in the studio.
5. You then look through the photos and pick out the photos that you would like to purchase.
6. Once you have picked out your favorites, I put your photos on a flash drive. Flash drives at the studio are sold separate for $25. You are more than welcome to bring your own or bring your computer and we can drag and drop your purchased photos onto your laptop.
7.Viewings are done at my photography studio in Newport Beach or directly after the photo session.