Things To Do In Newport Beach and Places to Go In Newport Beach.
Ok so you have a trip planned to go to Newport Beach and now you have to find things to do. Here is one thing that is a must. You have to have your portraits taken professionally on the beach! Now this is the cool part. My studio is footsteps from the Newport Beach Pier and between all the restaurants and bars.
$85 Sitting Fee For One Person/Product
$150 Sitting Fee For Groups of 2-4 People/Product
$185 Sitting Fee For Groups of 5-15 People/Product
Sitting Fee Includes one hour of shoot time with unlimited outfit changes in studio and or on location. Sitting fee is required in advance for all photo shoots. ( Non-Refundable )
$35 Images Sold Separately (20 - 25 MB high resolution) digital images are sold separately for $35 each. You will receive the purchased images on a disc right after the session. You can also bring your laptop or flash drive and I will drag and drop your purchased images into your device. Your purchased images will also be on www.glenninskeep.com where you and all your loved ones can order prints as well as specialty items. Purchase 16 or more images and you will qualify for a 10% discount off of total cost.
Additional Services Offered Pick and choose what applies to your needs.
Retouching is available for $10 per image.
Makeup Artist $150
Model Card Graphic Design $100
Model Cards $250 for 250 - 5.5 by 8.5 - UV Coated - Double Sided - Full Color
My photo shoots are about having fun with music, laughter, great vibes, and most of all capturing you at your best. I've photographed everything from campaigns, magazine ads, model cards, family portraits, baby portraits, products and the list goes on. I've spent years in LA working with the top agencies, shooting the most outrageously amazing street photography and now staying connected with much of my LA contacts.
About The Studio:
My photography studio is located in Newport Beach, just footsteps from the sand and pier. Not only am I able to shoot in studio, offering a wide range of backdrops and lighting options, I take it outside too. The Beach, the Bay, the Newport Pier are just a few of the beautiful options that are within walking distance from my studio. My studio has Parking, Bathroom, Fridge, vanity mirror, restaurants right next door, X Box and beauty dome lighting that I bring onto the beach for best possible lighting.
About Your Photo Session
This is how I like to roll if we shoot at my studio. If you have a favorite location or you would like me to come you your location I do that too. I will bring the complete studio to your location and set it up.
That being said this is how it works at my studio….
1. Everyone shows up at the studio and gets situated.
2. We shoot in the studio or we walk to the beach which is "footsteps away from the beach and Newport Beach Pier.” That is totally up to you. Some people only want to shoot in the studio and some people want to shoot only on the beach and some people want both.
3. We shoot all the photos that you would like. I would suggest that you make a check list of poses that are important to you and you don’t want to forget.
4. After the shoot we go back to the studio where I upload the photos onto my computer for viewing, unless you still want to keep shooting in the studio.
5. You then look through the photos and pick out the photos that you would like to purchase.
6. Once you have picked out your favorites, I put your photos on a flash drive or dvd. Flash drives at the studio are sold separate for $25. You are more than welcome to bring your own or bring your computer and we can drag and drop your purchased photos onto your laptop.
7.Viewings are done at my photography studio in Newport Beach or directly after the photo session, to avoid any extra cost for clients. If you can’t view directlyafter the shoot I can go to you or meet you at the studio on a separate day and charge a fee of $150. Fee is for my time and travel. Additional $25 charged if distance exceed 30 miles from 2309 W. Balboa Blvd,. Newport Beach, CA 92663. This must be paid in advance via paypal. Reminder, if you choose 20 images or more, that will bring your balance to $700 plus $150 travel fee =$850. For your convenience, I will offer you the $850 buyout option where I can upload all the images without having to meet. This way you'll have all the images online within 24 hours.