Photographers in Newport Beach - Glenn Inskeep - Model turned photographer. Inskeep's career started at age 18 where he was discovered by LA Models. Inskeep modeled for Ralph Lauren, De Beers Diamonds, Miller's Outpost and Coca Cola as well as many other catalog jobs across the globe. Modeling in Paris, London, Germany and Australia. It was in London that Inskeep picked up a camera and became a photographer.
Once back in the United States, LA Models started using Inskeep as a modeling card photographer as well as a model portfolio photographer. Inskeep also started shooting commercial photography and product photography for Ralph's Supermarket, Bugle Boy, Pepsico, Piccadilly's Restaurant, Mutt Lynch's Restaurants, as well as celebrity photographer for Billy Ray Cyrus, Brad Garrett, Agnus Bruckner and Jeremy Jackson. Inskeep also shot as an editorial photographer for Last Call Magazine, Action Sports Retailer and OC Drinks. The jobs kept coming in and Inskeep would shoot them. Inskeep is now a Photographer in Orange County with a Photography Studio in Newport Beach footsteps away for the Newport Beach Pier.
Photographer in Newport Beach - Portrait Studio Footsteps from the Newport Beach Pier.
My studio has all the comforts that you and your loved ones will need. Parking, Bathroom, Fridge, bbq, vanity mirror, restaurants right next door and beauty dome lighting that I bring onto the beach for best possible lighting.
This is how it works.
1. Everyone shows up at the studio and gets situated. 2. We walk to the beach which is, did I mention ... "footsteps away from the beach" 3. We shoot all the photos that you would like. I would suggest that you make a check list of poses. Example: A. Everyone B. Just Boys C. Just Girls D. Just Kids E. Grandparents F. Parents Kissing ( kids making gross looks, lol ) G. Solo Portraits H. Jumping Poses I. Running through the water J. Hugging Portraits K. Kissing Portraits L. Making Letters and Words Like "LOVE"
4. After the shoot we go back to the studio where I upload the photos onto my computer for viewing, unless you still want to keep shooting in the studio.
5. You then look through the photos and pick out the photos that you would like to purchase.
6. Once you have picked out your favorites, everyone walks to their favorite restaurant by the pier while I burn a disc of all your favorite photos.
7. After you are done with dinner, you come and pick up your photos.
I Offer these services Family Portraits Corporate Headshots Senior Portraits Glamour Portraits Model Portfolios Childrens Portraits Actor Head Shots On Site Photography and Printing Model Placement Engagement Portraits Beach Portraits Birthday Parties at the studio Black and White Photography Business Head Shots Commercial Photographer Cosplay Photographer Cosplay Portraits Couples Portraits Dance Photographer Digital Photography Studio Editorial Photographer Event Photographer Family Portrait Studio Fashion Photographer Lifestyle Portraits Marketing Photographer Maternity Portraits Pageant Photographer Product Photographer Studio Photography Boudoir Portraits