Orange County Photographer OC Photography
Glenn Inskeep Photography 2309 W. Balboa Blvd., Newport Beach, CA 92663
Photographer In Newport Beach, CA - Orange County Photographer - Newport Beach Photography Studio Specializing in Studio Portraits - On Site Photography - Portrait Photography - Commercial Photography - Family Portraits - Headshots - Maternity Portraits - Kid Portraits - Event Photography - Senior Portraits - Graduation Portraits - Modeling Portfolios - Boudoir Photography - Glamour Shots - Corporate Events - Business Headshots - Fashion Photography - Couple Portraits - Engagement Portraits - Children Portraits - Beauty Portraits - LA Photographer - OC Photographer
Family Portrait Photographer
Glenn Inskeep Photography
2309 W. Balboa Blvd.,
Newport Beach, CA 92663
714-609-6334 ( Text or Call )
My studio has all the comforts that you and your loved ones will need. Parking, Bathroom, Fridge, bbq, vanity mirror, restaurants right next door and beauty dome lighting that I bring onto the beach for best possible lighting.
This is how it works.
1. Everyone shows up at the studio and gets situated.
2. We walk to the beach which is, did I mention ... "footsteps away from the beach"
3. We shoot all the photos that you would like. I would suggest that you make a check list of poses. Example: A. Everyone B. Just Boys C. Just Girls D. Just Kids E. Grandparents F. Parents Kissing ( kids making gross looks, lol ) G. Solo Portraits H. Jumping Poses I. Running through the water J. Hugging Portraits K. Kissing Portraits L. Making Letters and Words Like "LOVE"
4. After the shoot we go back to the studio where I upload the photos onto my computer for viewing, unless you still want to keep shooting in the studio.
5. You then look through the photos and pick out the photos that you would like to purchase. I have TV and X Box for the kids and Dads so your viewing piece : )
6. Once you have picked out your favorites, everyone walks to their favorite restaurant by the pier while I burn a disc of all your favorite photos.
7. After you are done with dinner, you come and pick up your photos.